Friday, October 23, 2009

Shhhhh! Don´t Tell America...

So once again my plans have changed, I am now done with school. I cant take it, I need to travel. So tomorrow I am off to spend the weekend in Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific side, sunsets galore. I plan on hiking through the jungle and exiting on to a secluded beach somewhere to work on this pastey complexion and at night I will head to a town up north from there and entertain myself at some salsa bars. Rough life, aye? On Tuesday I head up north to Nicaragua for the rest of the week with my friend Leonora to hang out on the beach in San Juan Del Sur for a day or two and then over to the center of Lake Nicaragua to an island called Isla Ometepe, which houses two symetrical volcanoes threatening to erupt at any time or so they say. The next trip is top secret on the 2nd of November.... Well I will tell you, just don´t inform the US government... I am headed to Cuba for two weeks of adventure and old Caddillacs. No seriously, this place looks as if it has been frozen in time, 1950 Caddillacs roam the streets of Havana. Keep posted for pics in my facebook, they will be outlandish I promise.

As of my last post there has been no real excitement, I went and saw Inglorious Bastards (Bastardos sin Gloria) and had the luxury of trying to interpret the German and French dialogue through Spanish subtitles which I was relatively successful with. The movie was great and it only cost four bucks. Love this country. Well folks dont have much to add, I definately will be having some adventures in the weeks to come so stay posted. Hope all is well. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment