Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Thoughts- Houston, Texas (George Bush Airport)

I´ve had only and hour of sleep in the past twenty-four, so I suppose all my thoughts are random at this point... I guess my thoughts are fairly random always. I am sitting at a bar two steps off the walkway drinking a Stella Artois ( which cost 5.50, while Bud costs 6.50, strange) and I didn´t have to provide identification, I´ve also spotted people sitting in the terminals with beers in hand, neither of which would fly in Oregon. Now say what you want about Texas,(believe me, I have said it all) but that is pretty amazing. With that being said, I did notice a store called Fox News Channel, so I don´t expect to be moving here in this lifetime nor any other lifetimes for that matter. Don´t mess with Texas! Over and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment