Friday, October 2, 2009

Can't really believe it...

I can't really believe it, but reality is finally sinking in I suppose. For the past week I haven't had time to be excited about this journey I'm about to embark on. The stress has seemingly overwhelmed any other emotion or anxiety in my being, all the running around and last minute scrambling to clean up the apartment and what not... but now I am packed, the apartment's clean, and all I have to do is wait for my ride to the airport, AND I AM FREAKING OUT! The emotions are overwhelming, albeit good emotions, but the feeling of waiting to step into a complete unknown territory is an indescribable one. Hell, I've jumped out of an airplane TWICE this summer, I think I can do this. I'll keep you guys posted, provided I survive the plane ride. Peace, love, and all that other hippy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment